View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2003, 02:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Moore (as seen in this photo) was the director of Bowling For Columbine, which won an Oscar this past Sunday.

When he got up there to receive his award, he bashed America. In summary, he basically said that Bush won the election unfairly, and that America should not be at War with Iraq, and blamed the fact that we are at war, on George Bush.

He was booed off of the stage amidst a few cheers.

Honestly, what a bitch. Did he ever stop to think how the soldiers who are fighting for his fat ass think about his comments? Most of those soldiers have heard about what he said at the Oscars, how do you think that makes them feel knowing that "Hollywood doesn't support them."

Rant on violent protestors: Our constitution reads "Congress shall make no law respecting...the right of the people peaceably to assemble." The key word in that is peaceably. Peaceably does not mean blocking streets and disrupting trade. Peaceably does not mean destroying public and private property. Peaceably does not mean forcing thousands of police officers to mind you, taking them away from critical assignments such as fighting crime and criminal investigations. Peaceably does not describe many of the protests as of late.

Ahem...oh....where was I?

That's right, Moore. Anyways, I hate this bitch quite a lot now after what he said. It was uncalled for, and it did nothing but bring down the morale of the troops who are fighting to save his fat ass. I hope there is a terrorist attack on Michael Moore's house rather soon, because I hate him.

It is time to get behind our troops. It is time to support our president. The decision has been made. Further protests and disruptive activities do nothing to make the case against war.

These protesters have to make a decision on which side they stand. They aren't protesting brutal treatment by Saddam's armies, or demanding him to disarm. They are protesting the United States of America.

That should tell you exactly which side these protesters support.

To Michael Moore, go have sex with yourself you fat asshole. I fucking hate you with all of me.

-Ugly Bastard

Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote