View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2003, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
50 Cent

Angry

Tonight, Janurary 31, 2003, I attended the Warsaw Vs. Northwood basketball game. Although I only stayed until half-time, what I witnessed made me sick, kinda.

Really, all I had to see was the entrance/announcement of players, and I about shit myself. These guys get a fucking entrance like they're WWF superstars. It's comparable to the NBA. And we wonder why these kids are so cocky? Let's get serious, if you had 1,000+ people screaming and yelling after they heard your name, wouldn't you be a bit cocky too? Even me, the humblest of the humble, would probably get an ego trip off of that.

Of course, all of this takes place after they break through a sign and have music playing for them. Oh yeah, they also play on a multi-million dollar gym with full radio/television coverage, and an announcer for the game. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the highschool kids are there cheering for them every play and going completely crazy. For christ's sake, they have "Hawiian Night" because you're playing a basketball game. People's entire Friday night's are planned around watching them play a highschool sport. And we wonder why they're so cocky? They're GODS! Literally, these kids are beyond men, they're gods. At least that's how they are treated. Holy shit, fuck.

I don't know, there are some really screwed up things going on in Indiana, especially Warsaw. I couldn't help but notice that our wonderful "sponcers" bought a fucking Ad./scoretable for the basketball team, when we can't even afford to pay our teachers to educate us. What shitty sponcers, instead of wasting money on more shit that the basketball team doesn't even need, why don't the donate something that could actually be used for the STUDENTS EDUCATION! What a fucking concept!

But wait...wouldn't that mean that education would be more important that Tiger Basketball? Who would possible fathom such an idea? This school is so fucking ass backwars on everything, I could go on for years.

In closing I leave all of you with a simple question, are our highschool basketball players our gods?

My answer: fuck no. But the school sure is trying hard to make them that way.

Fuck you Mrs. B, you ugly ass bitch!

------------------
- 50 Cent
"Nasty like a slut skank bitch with thirty fuckin husbands"