View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2003, 04:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
ProfessorNumber

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
If there's one thing I'm sick and tired of, it's when a "Christian" tells me that atheists, people of other religions, and agnostics are going to Hell.

I personally am a Christian. However, just because I am a Christian, doesn't mean that I think atheists are going to Hell. I seriously pisses me off when some dumbass gets into an argument with me, and tells me that you HAVE to believe in God to go to Heaven. Bullshit.

Imagine this scenario: If Mother Theresa(sp) was an atheist, but she still had done all of her good deads, would God send her to hell just because she wasn't Christian? Hell No.

Which brings me to my main point. As my former pastor once said, "God judges people by their character." A pastor said this, not just me. I just don't see how anyone could believe that God would send a person who has lived an honest and meaningful life to Hell, because he chose not to be a Christian. Honestly, I think God would be just as pleased to see an atheist live a morally correct life, as he would to see someone live a Christian life.

In conclusion, Fuck you if you are one of those close minded dumbasses who thinks that God only admits Christian people into Heaven.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote