View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2003, 03:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
StabMaster Arson
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
so I was in a deep slumber when one of my roomates awoke me with his laughter. he told me that some dumbass had flown directly into the tower... I turned on the news and was actually beginning to wake up when I saw the second plane hit. at first I thought it was hilarious... people have accidently flown into buildings before, and, you've got to admit, that is funny shit. but after seeing the second plane hit, I realized that this was something more... something bigger. this was, indeed, an international plan to try to overshadow Stabmas (the holiest of holy days). the rest of my day consisted of going to classes to find out they were cancelled, seeing masses hanging out in the lounges and lobbies gathered around television sets, hoping to catch the latest tidbit of news/gossip. I hate the way that when something hugely newsworthy happens, so many people watch the same news, get the same information at roughly the same time, but still insist on regurgitating it to everyone they come into contact with. I'll never forget that year, although Stabmas went on without a hitch, Stabmas eve was tarnished. so children, as we courageously march into the Stabmas season this year, I urge you all to put the past behind you and celebrate as you should... for, if you don't, the grinches who tried to steal Stabmas would've achieved what they wanted. Merry Stabmas to all and to all a good fight.

if you don't actually know me or how to get ahold of me, pm me and I'll let you know how to get Stabmas donations to me... thank you and Stab bless.

[ September 11, 2003, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: StabMaster Arson ]

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote