View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2003, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Titan

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Man, there is some retarded shit that girls do, that just screams "DON'T LOOK AT ME! YOU'LL BE BLINDED FOR LIFE!". No need to make an ordered list or anything, just name off anything you can think of... and let's try to be a little more creative and less obvious than girls that are "fat" or "ugly".

One of the things that has always driven me nuts is girls with dread locks. I'm not talking about hippie jamaican braids. I'm talking about unwashed clumps of rat feces for hair.

Sickly-haired girl: "Here's an idea! I'll not wash my hair for 3 months... then it will all clump together and look like extra long and skinny tirds... and I'll also look like a MAN! I'll be SO HOT!"

Fucking ridiculous. I could go on just about types of hair that sucks... like short (a.k.a. boy) hair. Fucking lesbians. No, seriously, there are lesbians at my school that cut their hair to about an inch long and wear boy clothes and walk like boys... fucking sick.... but that's getting off topic, let's get back on shall we?

[ September 25, 2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote