View Single Post
Unread 09-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #115 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
GMail's "undo" feature.

I hate proofreading things, but, inevitably, after sending an email with GMail, as soon as the "sent" message pops up, there's oftentimes a typo staring me in the face.

Quite awhile ago, while browsing their Labs, I found an "Undo" addition that basically just delays the sending of a message for a defined increment of time (up to 30 seconds). I enabled it and didn't think much of it. Here I am, perhaps a year later, and I'm unsure how anyone emails without this little guy.

If you've ever sent an email and immediately though, "oh fuck, I should have reread that" as your creation shot off into cyberspace, take my advice and enable "Undo Send." Just click on the little gear icon in the top right corner of GMail, go to Labs, search for "Undo Send" and enable. From there, you can change the duration in your settings. I suggest the longest available.
Implemented.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote