Thread: Rant of the Day
View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #691 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

RotD: My mom has been desperately dating every guy who shows the slightest bit of interest in her for the past 2 years or so (prior to that she hadn't dated anyone in something like 10 years). She without fail decides to introduce them to the family on date number 2, on a holiday. So far I've met a new boyfriend on more than one Christmas, one Thanksgiving, several birthdays (mine twice), and at least one Easter. The last boyfriend didn't work out because he confessed to be being a "rehabilitated" ex-kid toucher, who had served time for it. One might think she would take that as a lesson and get to know guys a little better before introducing them to the family. Wrong.

Apparently she got in touch with someone she used to go to high school with who lives in Ohio or something. He came down here and visited once, she decided she didn't like him. He persisted, proposed, and she said yes. So he's moving his family down here and I'm supposed to meet my soon-to-be father-in-law on Thanksgiving.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote