View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2011, 02:18 AM   #3039 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
David Guetta is a fucking disgusting sellout. His latest album is full of either ridiculous, pandering pop songs like the one above, or a BLATANT ripoff of the styles of other electronic artists (specifically his purely electronic/no vocals songs: a lot of hints of other artists in there.)[/url]
Bringing the pop/r&b artists the electonic sound is what has made Guetta so huge. He is by far the worst dj I've seen live.

Agreed on the electronic album sounding like other artists work. The first time I ever heard Lunar, I thought it was a Daft Punk song. I still like it.

SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote