View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #39 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekremlin View Post
Is there precedent for my tattoo?

I have not seen "Chicago"
Dude, the entire premise of tattoos is taking things out of the real world as our inspiration and putting them on ourselves. Not that you were "first" to do something. We both took something out of the real world, picked the representation we wanted on us, and did it.

Also, yes, there is precedent.

(and thank you, I like yours too.)

EDIT: FWIW, I came up with the idea of two atoms, specifically hydrogen and helium, on my own (although i'm sure Dr. Manhattan's head tattoo was lurking in my subconscious somewhere. Similarly, the above tattoos don't diminish your idea you had on your own to get the tattoo.

I'm just happy I didn't buy into the cliche ones. I was pretty close to getting a tribal on my arm in college. I would feel so dumb with that now. I don't think I'll ever regret the atoms, though.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote