View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #50 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Ok, so I've always been hot for pork. Any pork really. I love bacon; the single most overrated food right now (and is still amazing). And I love pulled pork. I love pork ribs and I love a full roast pork. I love pork butt burgers. Prosciutto and mellon - oh hell yes. Pork shoulder - hmmmmmmmmmmm tasty. And I've always held the Iberian pork near the top of the list.

Jamón ibérico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've spent the last few days in Madrid and, (this is actually difficult for me to say) I've finally realized that the Iberian ham is the best cut of meat IN THE WORLD. Better than pulled pork. Better than crispy bacon. Better than a fillet mignon. Better than a god damn Chateaubriand for 2. Jambon Iberico is simply perfection of meats.

I fully intend to buy an entire leg along with the wooden apparatus for mounting it and knives for slicing it for my own home (despite the fact that this means we will need to consume several pounds of the stuff in a matter of a few days).

GOD BLESS THE FUCKING SPANISH AND PORTUGESE FOR MAKING SUCH DELICIOUS FUCKING HAM.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote