View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2012, 01:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
No fucking shit. I have an 18 year head start on you. Other lawyers use and cite my work all of the time. Let us know next time you go on the dais.

I'm also pretty goddamned sure I know more about practicing law than several of your professors combined. You'll figure out soon they're not that great. Their genius comes from decades of repitition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Yeah, when I first read this I was confused. Why wouldn't AP still be smarter than you regarding the law?
Is my ego really perceived as that outrageous? I assumed that it would be obvious that the entirety of my legal knowledge could easily be compared to that of a huge bag of flaccid cocks. By comparing the two of us I was just making an offhand, self-deprecating joke about AP.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote