View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trial of Repugnant Abomination

It has come to my attention that my good name is under attack by a handful of unscrupulous men. The charge, gentlemen, is that I have not lived up to my duties as moderator of the Life Projects forum, an accusation I take very serious.

On an unrelated but emotionally trying note, this attack has been leveled at me during a recent vacation I took while celebrating my 30th birthday.

Let me be clear: it is with unwavering conviction that I deny receiving any message from Dent requesting access to our beloved forum. Please view the following image as support for my claim:

It is therefore my conclusion that Dent is a low-life degenerate, or the site itself, and as an extension, Gaz, be at fault. ID is just an opportunistic cunt.

Woe be to you, Dent! Woe be to you and yours.

Shame be to you, Gaz! Shame be to you and yours.

Dicks be in your butt be to you, ID! Dicks be in the butts of you and yours.

Last edited by Repugnant Abomination; 01-28-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote