View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

If you're really focused on getting a girlfriend, I would recommend doing things that directly help that. For example, actually trying to meet girls. Join an online dating site if meandering to a bar and chatting up the locals doesn't sound like your idea of fun.

If having hobbies outside of that is something you truly would like to pursue, that's fantastic. But starting to shoot guns or improve your German because you think it's going to help get a girl has a very high chance of leading to disappointment, especially if you're not already meeting people anyway.

And if your excuse is, "Well, I'd do that, but I'm not very appealing right now" or some shit like that, that's a viewpoint that likely is never to change, regardless of how you transform yourself.
Orgazmo is online now   Reply With Quote