Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default Is this normal?

Whenever I bite something, I get a giant rush of adrenaline (probably not adrenaline, but that's what it feels like) that is sometimes tough to control.

It needs to be a very hard bite, though. In fact, about the only things that I can bite hard enough to do it without hurting my mouth are fabrics (shirt, towel, etc). When I get very angry (like when an animal is being a dick), I'm oftentimes drawn to biting my shirt. If I actually proceed with biting the shirt, I'm normally sent into a very temporary blind rage. We're talking a couple of seconds, but, for those seconds, all I want to do is rip the problem into tiny pieces.

On the other hand, even if I'm in a perfectly fine mood, if I bite something it will still trigger the adrenaline feeling. It's normally not coupled with rage at that point, but it does make me want to go Blonde on drywall. Not really because I don't like the drywall, though. Moreso because I want to break something. Hmm, maybe it is rage.

Either way, does anyone else get super fucking hyped from biting things?

Whether you do or you don't, do you have any quirky traits that may be unique? Let us know about them. We'll tell you. We'll tell you if you're unique.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Homosexuality is gay Repugnant Abomination Rants 47 04-20-2009 05:12 AM
Judas-Baby Worshipped by Idiots Mr. Blonde News 14 04-12-2008 03:21 PM
Something I didn't want to see Pliedes Rants 15 01-21-2004 03:37 PM
BAC Pliedes The Confessional/Advice Line 10 11-17-2003 06:20 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net