Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-18-2004, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
For those of you still here,

I haven't visited nubblies in a while. I see over the recent months its member interest has been minimal. Hopefully though (on a brighter note) somehow during the middle of the summer everyone will get bored and make a visit. I am reading the stars for an answer. [img]graemlins/chinaman.gif[/img]

Anyway, I was just wondering how badass it will be when everyone has a super T3 like connection with pimp ass computers and cameras and shit. The telephone would become obsolete. Forums would become streaming internet chatrooms with live video interfacing. we could all just have live video conversations instead of trying to type a message. im excited.

anyways, just stoppin in.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2004, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
don't expect internet speeds to increase by very much in the near future... 99% of households aren't going to want to upgrade the physical wiring into their home for a connection faster than dsl/cable. DSL really is running as fast as it will ever get because traditionaly phone line cannot handle much higher bandwidth than it allready is. Don't expect cable to go much higher.

But yeah, eventually it will happen. If anything, it will probobly happen wirelessly, when cellphones upgrade to the point that the cellular signal can transfer data so quick, people use those signals for internet traffic, Sprint has offered this service for a while
Unread 05-19-2004, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Internets: 10
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Oh, how I love technology.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote