Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/)
-   Shit Talking Central (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   People (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/shit-talking-central/12243-people.html)

punk_afi 06-25-2003 04:43 AM

Alright, first off, sorry to bring this post back up from such a long time ago, but stuff on here just kinda made me mad. I am in Ingsoc and you know what, i agree with the people on here that hate us more than the people on here that like us. The people that like us think they are doing us a favor by standing up for us and they think they are doing something good. But what it ends up to look like is that they are just giving us a bad name. The people who don't like us are just stating their opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. They say they dont like our views, well you know what, neither do i. A lot of the things we are about i dont stand for. I am just in it for fun. Recently, it has not been any fun though, we ended up lookin strickly political when i dont even like being a political band. I have tried to get us to change but i am not heard by other members. I may listen to political bands but it doesnt mean i stand for it. Most of the views of ingsoc are not ours, they are only the ideas of one of the members, i dont want to get into names but most of you know who he is. He just kindof says stuff with out the full bands consent. Everyone in the band has their own opinion in the band so we shouldnt be seen as all having the same beliefs, we should be recognized as individuals.

I just cant stand people tryin to stick up for us. I think that if we wanted to defend our ground then we would do it ourself, but really, i dont care. I would rather you guys have your own opinion about us and if you dont like us, or hate us then that is fine. I have no problem with that. There are people getting on here trying to tell everyone to like ingsoc cause they are cool and all, but we are just another average punk band with the views stated of one member that I think is taking it to far. I was just in it to have fun and it was when we started, but now, there is nothing special with our music, it is plain and straight out repetitive punk. There is nothing to set us apart from other bands, that is what i dont like. I really can't stand when people are tryin to make other people like us, everyone likes what they want and no one should change that. There are just too many people trying to fit in and too many people believeing what other people believe just to "be different"

Once again, id like to appologize for bringing this thread back from the dead. I just felt that this really needed to be said because this needed to come out and posts made by certain people have given me a bad name and the band in general an even worse name. That is all, thank you for your time and feel free to say whatever you want.

-Joel