Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/)
-   Shit Talking Central (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Why Don't You Motherfuckers Live On Here More?! (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/shit-talking-central/12255-why-dont-you-motherfuckers-live-here-more.html)

Ugly Bastard 02-16-2005 08:18 PM

Want to know what really pisses me off? Let me tell you:

Sitting here bored out of my mind, refreshing the "Today's active topics" like it's my job, seeing that not one motherfucker on the planet is posting on this site.

I wish there was a new post every 10-20 seconds on this website. Like back in the old school days when this site first got huge, and there would be like 10-15 people on from 8:00-10:00 at night, just posting habitually. I wish it was like that, only with more like 50 people, and instead of 2 hours per day, like 24 hours per day.

I know I'm not the only motherfucker who feels this way.

-Ugly Bastard

THEINCREDIBLEdork 02-16-2005 08:36 PM

psuedo cocka

THEINCREDIBLEdork 02-16-2005 08:40 PM

eliminnowapee

Ironic Mustache 02-16-2005 08:41 PM

I do my best, but i can't very well sit around here talking to myself.

silver and cold 02-17-2005 12:13 AM

I'm on here, alot, but like you sayed, theres never any new posts, or atleast none I feel the need to comment on. I too miss the old times, and the old people I used to talk to and fight with, Alpha, Titan, and some.

Saint DH 02-17-2005 12:51 AM

Yeah I know what you mean Ugly. I mean I'm on here alot and I think I do my fair share of posting. I'll try to post more though.

DJ FC 02-17-2005 01:01 AM

I feel the same, I just refresh the shit.

Anything new to read?

Nah just a post by Underwater.

Ooooh looks like Theironicmustache might be up to something let's check it out.

Damnit that's a thread I've allready read before.

Do I want to make a new post?

Nah, I make too many stupid threads, half of them are in the "Jibberish" or the "News" and they hardly ever become active threads.

Maybe I could ask TheIronicMustache another question in his "give butcher a break thread"?

I can't think of a good question, it would just be a post.

Fuck it, I'll just type something random in the sexbox and call it a night.

the Butcher 02-17-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DJ FC:
I feel the same, I just refresh the shit.

Anything new to read?

Nah just a post by Underwater.

Ooooh looks like Theironicmustache might be up to something let's check it out.

Damnit that's a thread I've allready read before.

Do I want to make a new post?

Nah, I make too many stupid threads, half of them are in the "Jibberish" or the "News" and they hardly ever become active threads.

Maybe I could ask TheIronicMustache another question in his "give butcher a break thread"?

I can't think of a good question, it would just be a post.

Fuck it, I'll just type something random in the sexbox and call it a night.

Ditto. I'm on my computer all night from 1 am to 5 am and the first thing I do is hop onto Nubblies to see what's new, because it gives me something to do. After about 10 minutes, I have nothing left to do on Nubblies, so I too call it a night. Shitty.

Ugly Bastard 02-18-2005 01:09 AM

God damnit. Its happening again right now, and it's pissing me off. All we have on here anymore are Ironic Mustache's tales of drunkenhood. And God bless him for putting that shit on here, but I want more! Fuck! OH FUCK!

-Ugly Bastard

Ironic Mustache 02-18-2005 01:37 AM

I apprecite the accolades, but I fear my posts hall be mus less coherent gtom this pooint on.

Niger Angelus 03-14-2005 03:49 AM

Just had to read it... No one is on again.

[ March 14, 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

Mr. Blonde 03-14-2005 03:58 AM

Yeah this is pretty gay. I leave for a week and look what fucking happens. Fuckers.

George Sherman 03-14-2005 04:37 AM

I say the only thing I can is post, and hope someone reads and posts back.

MAGICLIT 03-14-2005 03:34 PM

I read what you have to say George, and I have nothing to add except superb post

[ March 14, 2005, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: MAGICLIT ]

George Sherman 03-14-2005 06:32 PM

well thank you very much Clit.

Edit: I would also like to say, I pretty much do on Nubblies, try to find a time where I am not logged on, you won't.

[ March 14, 2005, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: George Sherman ]

MAGICLIT 03-14-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by George Sherman:
well thank you very much Clit.

Edit: I would also like to say, I pretty much do on Nubblies, try to find a time where I am not logged on, you won't.

This response baffles me, could you please reiterate so that i may understand what you are saying more clearly.

Niger Angelus 03-17-2005 04:11 AM

You haven't been on until now George...

Saint DH 03-17-2005 07:10 AM

Fuck, look, it's 4 in the morning and my ass is on nubblies. Shit where are you mother fuckers at?

Niger Angelus 03-17-2005 02:50 PM

In bed.

VOL 03-17-2005 03:49 PM

I'll tell you what the problem is UB, you can only insult VOL so many times before it becomes boring and people start losing interest, which leads to lack of posting.

Saint DH 03-17-2005 06:19 PM

I for one never get bored of the VOL insulting.