Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-16-2005, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Want to know what really pisses me off? Let me tell you:

Sitting here bored out of my mind, refreshing the "Today's active topics" like it's my job, seeing that not one motherfucker on the planet is posting on this site.

I wish there was a new post every 10-20 seconds on this website. Like back in the old school days when this site first got huge, and there would be like 10-15 people on from 8:00-10:00 at night, just posting habitually. I wish it was like that, only with more like 50 people, and instead of 2 hours per day, like 24 hours per day.

I know I'm not the only motherfucker who feels this way.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2005, 08:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
psuedo cocka

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2005, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
eliminnowapee

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2005, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
I do my best, but i can't very well sit around here talking to myself.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2005, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ish...

Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
I'm on here, alot, but like you sayed, theres never any new posts, or atleast none I feel the need to comment on. I too miss the old times, and the old people I used to talk to and fight with, Alpha, Titan, and some.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2005, 12:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I know what you mean Ugly. I mean I'm on here alot and I think I do my fair share of posting. I'll try to post more though.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2005, 01:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
I feel the same, I just refresh the shit.

Anything new to read?

Nah just a post by Underwater.

Ooooh looks like Theironicmustache might be up to something let's check it out.

Damnit that's a thread I've allready read before.

Do I want to make a new post?

Nah, I make too many stupid threads, half of them are in the "Jibberish" or the "News" and they hardly ever become active threads.

Maybe I could ask TheIronicMustache another question in his "give butcher a break thread"?

I can't think of a good question, it would just be a post.

Fuck it, I'll just type something random in the sexbox and call it a night.
Unread 02-17-2005, 01:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ FC:
I feel the same, I just refresh the shit.

Anything new to read?

Nah just a post by Underwater.

Ooooh looks like Theironicmustache might be up to something let's check it out.

Damnit that's a thread I've allready read before.

Do I want to make a new post?

Nah, I make too many stupid threads, half of them are in the "Jibberish" or the "News" and they hardly ever become active threads.

Maybe I could ask TheIronicMustache another question in his "give butcher a break thread"?

I can't think of a good question, it would just be a post.

Fuck it, I'll just type something random in the sexbox and call it a night.
Ditto. I'm on my computer all night from 1 am to 5 am and the first thing I do is hop onto Nubblies to see what's new, because it gives me something to do. After about 10 minutes, I have nothing left to do on Nubblies, so I too call it a night. Shitty.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2005, 01:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

God damnit. Its happening again right now, and it's pissing me off. All we have on here anymore are Ironic Mustache's tales of drunkenhood. And God bless him for putting that shit on here, but I want more! Fuck! OH FUCK!

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2005, 01:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
I apprecite the accolades, but I fear my posts hall be mus less coherent gtom this pooint on.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2005, 03:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Just had to read it... No one is on again.

[ March 14, 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2005, 03:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah this is pretty gay. I leave for a week and look what fucking happens. Fuckers.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2005, 04:37 AM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
I say the only thing I can is post, and hope someone reads and posts back.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
I read what you have to say George, and I have nothing to add except superb post

[ March 14, 2005, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: MAGICLIT ]

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
well thank you very much Clit.

Edit: I would also like to say, I pretty much do on Nubblies, try to find a time where I am not logged on, you won't.

[ March 14, 2005, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: George Sherman ]

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:
Originally posted by George Sherman:
well thank you very much Clit.

Edit: I would also like to say, I pretty much do on Nubblies, try to find a time where I am not logged on, you won't.
This response baffles me, could you please reiterate so that i may understand what you are saying more clearly.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2005, 04:11 AM   #17 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
You haven't been on until now George...

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 03-17-2005, 07:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck, look, it's 4 in the morning and my ass is on nubblies. Shit where are you mother fuckers at?
Unread 03-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
We still believe.

In bed.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 03-17-2005, 03:49 PM   #20 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
I'll tell you what the problem is UB, you can only insult VOL so many times before it becomes boring and people start losing interest, which leads to lack of posting.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2005, 06:19 PM   #21 (permalink)

I for one never get bored of the VOL insulting.