Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2014, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 290890
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default Fantasy Football

Folks, let's talk about Fantasy Football.

To be quite honest, I'm on the fence. I really don't have a lot of motivation to put things together as playing at all doesn't sound fantastic. Being a regular watcher would be pretty okay to me. That said, if all of you are certainly in favor, I'm your Huckleberry.

That said, how do you all feel?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 205905
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

In
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Alright, this has more health than it appeared awhile ago. Still looking at the hundo buyin.

If you're not in the list below and want in, make that known ASAP. Otherwise, if you're committed, PP me $100. My PP email is at gmail and my username is asarnett.

The league is at Login and the password is the mascot of this website in all lowercase. First priority will go to those in the list. f3lix is potentially taking Tits' spot if everyone wants to re-up.

Lastly, if you're in: What draft dates 100% do not work for you? We'll shoot for a saturday or sunday around 3p EST unless there is heavy push for otherwise.

In:
Me
f3lix
UB
Ray
Michael
BDH
Scotty2Hotty

Haven't Heard:
Cocktooth
Dubs
FC
ID
Stdx

Stand In (if we get stuck on 9 or 11 people):
Tits
Old 08-04-2014, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Tooth out, FC in
Old 08-04-2014, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Stdx in.

In:
Me
f3lix
UB
Ray
Michael
BDH
Scotty2Hotty
Stdx
FC

Haven't Heard:
Dubs
ID

Tits
Old 08-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx

I'd prefer a sunday draft.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Labor Day weekend is out for me.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

In total, options would be: Sept 16/17/23/24/30/31.

Speak if anything is specifically nixed. Otherwise, start joining the god damned league and getting me your monies, please.

16:
Gaz

17:
Gaz

18:

19:

30:
felix

31:
felix
Gaz
Old 08-07-2014, 12:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

In:
Me
f3lix
UB
Ray
Michael
BDH
Scotty2Hotty
Stdx
FC
ID
Dubs

Tits

This leaves one theoretical open position as Tits doesn't give a shit one way or the other about playing. DH? Want to not be a pussy this year and jump in?
Old 08-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 244885
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

Sure I'll fucking play if Tits wants to.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

In:
Me
f3lix
UB
Ray
Michael
BDH
Scotty2Hotty
Stdx
FC
ID
Dubs
DH

Perfect, sold.

What dates don't work for you of Aug 16/17/23/24/30/31 in the 3pm area?

Otherwise, join using:

URL: Login
Name: Nubblies.net Football 2k14
pass: sexbear

and PP me a hundo please. I'll concrete the draft date in the next 3-4 days based on which date has the least "that doesn't work for me" comments from everyone else (I have a FB thread going with a lot of other folks that aren't active on here).
Old 08-07-2014, 01:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

16th and 17th are out for me.

Also I'm not pay paling you shit.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Alright, I'll accept 1500 handjobs in lieu of the $100.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

It says I'm not in the league, you piece of shit.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

And you can't join? I'm currently the only person in the god damned league with no complaints. This leads me to believe you're the first person that has even tried to join.

Let me know what it does/say and I'll see what I can do.

Also, try this link: https://yho.com/nfl?l=207773&k=79fb23b42cb8a011
Old 08-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

First link says "You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)"

Second link worked after a lengthy bit of not loading.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Quote:
...says 'you're not in this league'
^ That is what the "league name" is for. You're meant to register => search for league to join (using that info) => use the password. But glad the link worked.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

BDH, FC, ID:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=207773&k=79fb23b42cb8a011

It takes 60 seconds to sign up once you click this link.

After that, it will take another 60 seconds to PP me one hundred dollars, USD.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282469
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Has your mailing address changed? I'm not using fucking Paypal. Either chase quickpay or I'll send a check in the mail, your choice.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Mailing address is still 6747. Gracias.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:56 AM   #21 (permalink)

I will not be able to draft today. Something has come up.

Do I need to do anything special to auto draft?
Old 08-24-2014, 07:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

DH, you have no life. What could have possibly come up?
Old 08-24-2014, 12:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

I actually do have a life now, surprisingly.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Richter View Post
I will not be able to draft today. Something has come up.

Do I need to do anything special to auto draft?
The autodraft will handle everything for you. Alternately, you can log in and change Yahoo's default rankings to match your particular tastes. For example, a smart move would probably be to move Philip Rivers to the top rated QB in your list. That's up to you, though.

Also, as FC still hasn't signed up, I created an account + team for him that will, I assume, autodraft. I've pm'd him the info. This is unlike the draft 6-7 years ago when we were having a drunken nubblies gathering, I created the account, forgot the password, and the team was locked out for the entirety of the season.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282469
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

I'm famous. I'm the top comment on yahoo's ffb app.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote