View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2002, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baby_boy

Internets: 10
Baby_boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Baby_boy
Ah..... Virtruvio, i am not dissapointed as to i knew you would come out with a very strong opening. I give you appluase for that but this will not be a fight so easily won.

I took your challenge knowing that a challenge it would be but not one I intend to be swept on. You are not quite as smart as you think you are and you give yourself entirely to much credit, in fact you are about as bright as alaska in december.

Attacking my username, that's a real good one since a username basically means jack shit, it's just something you type into the little box when you're trying to fill out a registration so you can get on a site as quickly as possible. Attack it all you want it's something that does not phase me. As to how the name came to be i don't feel is necessary on this thread.

As for my being a newbie yes i am, however any one that has registered after me is classified as a newbie to me, you can call me that all you want but you've been a member of this site little longer than i have and i might add that you have contributed a whopping ammount of posts, how can you criticize me as being a newbie when i have dedicated more to this site in less time than you have. We are all hypocrits and to call me one is just making a hypcrit of yourself, can you honestly tell me you have never been a hypocrit, actually i don't really care because about like someone who is constipated i just don't really give a shit. So save your breath it will probably be needed to inflate your next date virtruvio.

damn i honestly thought you had more than that virtruvio, i don't even know why i'm posting on this thread with a whiny ass bitch such as your self, you're not even at the level i was hoping for in this challenge.
Step it up a notch for the next one, i'm waiting for somehting that will really hurt
Baby_boy is offline   Reply With Quote