View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2005, 08:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cocktooth

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
just cause you guys had a cheesy movie made about your team over a decade ago, it doesnt mean that you guys are good today
Obviously you know nothing about basketball and better yet indiana basketball...That movie was made because of a high school (milan) who beat South Bend Central in the state championship game in 56....it in no way had any affiliation with Indiana University... 2nd off....im an IU basketball fan...do I think they will win tonight....they have a shot but i say duke wins by 5....but lets look and see who IU is missing...DJ White wont be playing and that is a huge loss because he would be another big guy to bang on Sheldon Williams....having said that...if killingsworth scores 25 and grabs 10 boards and stays out of foul trouble..IU will win..i just dont think he will stay out of foul trouble...

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote