View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2005, 08:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
BigDongedHoe
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Are you all fucking serious? I don't care what anyone says or does I have been an IU fan since birth. Before I left the hospital I was doused in a cream and crimson hat and blanket.

My blood runs cream and crimson I bleed this shit, and tonight after IU orally and anally penetrates Duke I'll get to see that same cream and crimson blood drip from them.

I've talked up IU in the past or been pumped for a game but IU is legit this year for a Big10 championship (some would say they are favored at this point) and a run at an NCAA championship.

My Prediction for the game: IU 85 Duke 79

I think with D.J. White in the lineup IU is one of the top 5 teams in the country.

btw, for all going to the hall tonight get some sort of Darell Arthur chant going. He flew up from Dallas to catch the game and would look amazing next to DJ next year.

[ November 30, 2005, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: BigDongedHoe ]

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote