View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2005, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default Orgazmo Loves the Cincinnati Bengals

You know, looking back on my life, there has always been one constant: Orgazmo's love of the Cincinnati Bengals.

I think back to when I first met Orgazmo. He was a wee boy playing pretend football in his front yard while wearing his Boomer Esiason Bengals jersey.

Later, when we became better friends, he confided in me that his one and only true passion in life is the Cincinnati Bengals football organization.

I just wanted to make this thread as a public "coming out" party for Orgazmo's fanhood of Bengal football. With the Bengals going to the playoffs for the first time in 15 years, Orgazmo is hoping his lifelong dream of seeing the Bengals win a Super Bowl comes true.

He is as loyal of a fan as they come. I wish him the best.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote