View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #54 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

After they sent another e-mail requesting me to call them, I ignored it completely I received this today:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Goldwater:

Thank you for contacting the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Information Center. We were glad to receive your reply. While we would have appreciated the opportunity to speak with you in order to obtain further data for Quality Assurance purposes, we understand your position. Compensation has been sent to you and should arrive in about 2 weeks.

Please do feel free to contact us 1-888-638-5242 from 8-5 EST, Monday through Friday if we can be of further assistance or if you find that you are indeed able to call us about this issue.

We sincerely apologize for your experience. We value your business, and do hope to maintain your trust in Johnson & Johnson. Thank you again for contacting us about this important matter!
Compensation has been sent!

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote