Thread: Drunk Things!
View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #767 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

I don't know. My friend said he was real fucked up that night and puked all over the place that night too, but he also said he drank a decent amount.

My friend and her have been hooking up/dating for a little while now, so it would make absolutely no sense for us to have done it. I guess she was going around to the bar and telling her friends that she was worried about going home w/ him, and whatnot, which doesn't make any damn sense.

She gets drug tested semi-regularly for work purposes, and I honestly wouldn't put it past this chick, to do it to both her and him just in order to have an "out" for a possible lapse in judgment and using something and this being a cover-up for it.

She came by w/ the drug test kit, I told her I had just pissed and to either wait around for a bit and i'd chug some water, or just leave it there or whatever. She left, with the kit, and never came back.

So fucking weird.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote