View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #358 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Family used to be big into large-scale-beef production but changed to produce in 80's. Still raised 4-H steers my whole life. Parents always split a steer in auction at the end of every summer.

Permanent beef in the freezer outside. Didn't appreciate it till older. Will definitely be doing same thing once i'm settled. (with a basement freezer chest, of course.)
Ahhh yesss, I remember the beef sodomy scandal your family farm was involved with in the early 80s ... it was a very awkward conversation with my parents about what "sodomy" meant.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote