View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:22 PM   #69 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
DDT seems to have made small hobby of it.
Did you happen to look at what YEAR I sent the last letter? Just scroll up and check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJFC
The thing about complaint letters is that the people who take the time to write them are probably not a good representation of the customer base as a whole. DD, for example, receives shitty service over and over again and writes letters while continuing to eat at the offending place. I, on the other hand, wouldn't even bother. I'd just go to a different restaurant next time.
Letters of complaint are generally taken serious by most businesses because its a hassle to write one. Someone has to CARE ENOUGH about the business to make that effort, so they are already an invested customer. Like you, most people do just choose not to come back after shitty service. The bottom line is, Houlihan's has fucking spectacular chicken parm, which happens to be my favorite, and is ideally located in the shopping center where the "good" theater is ... so I could "just go somewhere else" but I really just want to eat my chicken parm without some fucking cunt being a bitch while bringing it to me.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote