View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #103 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post

Next, you felt the need to mock me by exploiting my ignorance of the UKs two most elite schools. Wow, you got me there. Except that two fucking schools don't make up the post-secondary system of an entire fucking country.
I don't think he was being sarcastic by saying that Cambridge/Oxford can suck Mercas dick.
What do you mean ignorance of them? Had you not heard of them before?

Another thought for the landmass/civilized thing, higher population density should lead to people becoming more civil, that's why you see skyscrapers on the game cover.
And the idea that America is safe to roam, UK has this one in the bag, anything harmful (wolves) was killed a hundred years ago. hardly anything venomous either.
Besides the lion in essex yesterday.

Last edited by Dent; 08-27-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote