Thread: ...Gaz?
View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2014, 11:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

This is really important to me, Orgazmo. I've thought this for a really long time, but each time I forgot to post my request until hearing one of his songs and remembering all over again. I would smile to myself and think, yes, everyone on Nubblies is going to be so impressed by this. Gaz will play along, naturally, because he's such a good sport. They will all see it too, and then we'll have a good laugh when we see just how right I am! And now you're ruining that, Orgazmo. Do you want to be the one to ruin it?

Don't be that guy.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote