Thread: Fagits
View Single Post
Unread 08-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
Saint DH

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

Great, so if a kid wants to be in band he's gotta get a faggot for a teacher.

Deviancy is deviancy. Homosexuality is a disease of the mind like pedophilia. The main difference is that homos get a pride parade and tons of cultural support, but pedos get put on a list so they can be harassed, beaten and raped for their entire lives.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending pedos. I actually think those that act on their urges should be killed. I also believe that jumping from one deviancy to another is much easier than jumping from normal to deviant. I'd also wager that a much larger percentage of fags are pedos than the normal population.

Pic related:

In keeping with the theory of homosexuality as a mental disorder, it greatly angers me to see Hollywood pushing it on our society so hard, because society should be promoting mental health, not mental illness and degeneracy.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote