View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM   #130 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

I've been ordering mispriced items from Amazon for years now, a lot of the time I get the item free and £5 credit.

I encountered some resistance today with my 6x orders of IRN-BRU Xtra No Sugar Fizzy Drink Cans, 330ml, 2 x(Pack of 8).
I got 6 packs of 1x8 instead, and it tastes like shit anyway because they changed the recipe a few years back and i'm not Scottish.
They offered 60% off or something and I wanted them for free, so DHL are picking them up tomorrow.
I think I have a few thousand amazon orders, a perfect CONSOOOMER

EDIT - They caved, returnless refund. I think i'm going in the bad books but i'll just make a new account and pay with revolut or something.
Is pouncing on every mistake Amazon makes for the good guys? I'm making the market more lean or some shit?

Later i'll pick up my 4x order of plant pops Popped Lotus Seeds - Peanut Butter, 20 g, 24-Count, But I reckon it'll be a 4x single 20gram packets and the amazon customer service will know how dissapointed my children are.

Last edited by Dent; 01-19-2021 at 10:02 AM.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote