Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Arts

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-23-2003, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post



Huh, so, for some reason I think that it's supposed to be more interesting than this. Sorry, I don't keep anything on my desktop. Have fun with that.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net