Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Arts

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag
 
DDTempest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
I suck. Here's the image I was attempting to hotlink from my last post.

Working at Walgreens I occasionally exercised my managerial benefit of running the photo lab when I worked at "less classy" locations than I am at now. Mexicans do this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME. They will spread out all of their cash on the floor and take a picture of it to send back to Mexico, I once added it up - $237 dollars, and they were spending $10 of it to get double prints at Walgreens. They take pictures of themselves kneeling in a pile of snow, kneeling in front of a love seat, or kneeling in front of their car. They always kneel in their pictures.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net