![]() |
|
|
#77 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Gaz can you please erase that tournament that f3lix fucked up? When I see it all I can think of is Sebastian from the Little Mermaid battling F3lix the Little Sea Monkey in a no holds barred underwater musical battle. Actually nevermind its since grown on me.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of StabMaster Arson in the game
YetiSports 3 - Seal Bounce got beaten by George W. Bush ,with a score of 479.66.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
And with that, I became the new king of the arcade.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
No, just the easy ones like hexxagon which everybody has a perfect score in.
Curveball and Skeeball are the best games in the arcade. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of George W. Bush in the game
Skeeball got beaten by ninjaface ,with a score of 2430.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of ninjaface in the game
Skeeball got beaten by George W. Bush ,with a score of 2520.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of George W. Bush in the game
Skeeball got beaten by ninjaface ,with a score of 3140.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I smell a cheater.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Well I've played this game so much that I can hit the 100 almost any time I want, but even if you do that getting Ninjaface's score is damn near impossible.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 (permalink) |
|
Level 20 Holothetan
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
|
My score was over 2000 even before the bonus round. I've played this a shload of times and come close to getting over 2000 before the bonus round. I actually should have beaten your score once before by over 100, but I missed the last ball. Once you're decent at the game, its all about what color skeeballs come up and if you get any bonus skeeballs and if those are the right color when you get them. It's kind of a perfect storm type of thing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Yes I know all this. I'm starting to think you need 5 blue balls minimum to beat your score. And I don't know if I've ever seen 5 blue balls.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of ninjaface in the game
YetiSports 10 - Icicle Climb got beaten by George W. Bush ,with a score of 12.575.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#94 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
KING
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of Orgazmo in the game
YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing got beaten by robbiek ,with a score of 1221.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of bert in the game
Canyon Glider got beaten by George W. Bush ,with a score of 10070.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#99 (permalink) |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Internets: 301
|
The highscore of f3lix in the game
Tetris got beaten by TwoBlackEyes ,with a score of 449822.Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore ! Enjoy the Arcade, shitfaces. ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Arcade Freeloaders | THEINCREDIBLEdork | Rants | 2 | 12-31-2005 12:28 PM |
| High School Sluts & Pimps | Orgazmo | News | 25 | 02-02-2005 05:02 PM |
| The arts of being high | Ice cube | General Chat | 39 | 04-05-2004 01:58 AM |