![]() |
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
It's been around since 2009, but I finally convinced myself to buy the Apollo 11 edition of the Omega Speedmaster Professional. It's the first, and only, watch to be worn on the moon - and it's gorgeous. I now own one of the 7969 pieces to be produced. Awesome watch.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Investing - Don't Buy Google | AcTivE | The Confessional/Advice Line | 10 | 03-24-2009 06:12 AM |
| Buy cheap viagra online | vinsonh | General Chat | 2 | 02-17-2007 03:42 PM |
| please help to student buy cheap car | MourntanPOL | General Chat | 1 | 02-16-2007 08:11 AM |
| buy cheap pharma | buycheappm | General Chat | 1 | 02-03-2007 12:33 PM |
| Buy viagra online | Neoverse | General Chat | 1 | 01-27-2007 10:28 PM |