![]() |
|
|
#3282 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
| |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#3294 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Here's a pretty hairy skydiving video. What happened is the group exited without realizing they were over mountains (they thought they were over flat land 4,000 feet lower). The guy whose perspective you see in this video only deployed because he saw those above him were deploying. He had maybe half of a second longer he could have waited to deploy or he would have gone in.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3297 (permalink) |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
I got one of my few red cards back in the day because some dipshit tried pulling something similar with me. However, the red card wasn't for that, it was because I punched him in the dome for doing so. I hate that shit, just play the fucking game.
|
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|