![]() |
|
|
#428 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
That guy ended up deleting that post, so I sent him a (nice) message about it, and we had a long back and forth about our political views/disappointments with America only to find that our stances are pretty much exactly the same. It seems he's just upset about the state of America and was lashing out at liberals (which really turned out to be the poor and slackers who are dependent on the government). Everything went better than expected.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#429 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
Good job, Blonde. I'm impressed that you took it upon yourself to interpret what was out of a quote as what would be included inside a quote if people just copy-pasted that phrase. All of this likely stemming from the single incident a few months back, you've managed to think you know what everybody else will do when they read a quote. You are far above the average man and should run for a very high office, because you know what everybody else is thinking before they even know it themselves.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#430 (permalink) |
|
Jelqing for Jesus
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
|
I'm sick of my Facebook friend posting stupid ass and mostly mistakenly attributed quotes. Starting today I'm going to start making up asinine stuff and post it a quote to someone famous.
Also I may clean up and repeat of Chee's posts. But I'll substitute "Obama administration" for "Lucio regime." |
|
Last edited by angry pancake; 05-25-2011 at 08:19 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#431 (permalink) | |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Quote:
| |
|
|
|
|
|
#447 (permalink) |
|
I make bad decisions.
|
me being drunk thought this was funny: ( I don't know how to screencapture)
(WORTHLESS WHORE WHO'S parents own a Photo company. Chat Conversation Start Today [You] Do you ever worry that your children will not be able to take better pictures than you?) |
|
Last edited by SittinOnDubsWGW; 10-18-2011 at 02:19 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#448 (permalink) |
|
Don't call me Shirley
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
|
For the record, while I like Mr. Blonde quite a bit, the reason that I have chosen not to accept his facebook friend request is because at some point someone is going to post christmas wishes (or channukah) on my wall, and Blonde is going to call them a fucking idiot who believes in fairy tales.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#449 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Blonde, seriously dude, why are you posting profanity on my facebook?
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#450 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I'm afraid Kremlin is wrong and DJ FC is being a bitch afraid of swearwords, but neither if you have to worry about that anymore. So much for piggybacking my spotify, bud.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Behind the Posts: Tonguegina | tonguegina | Rants | 24 | 03-03-2009 07:07 PM |
| 960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! | ninjaface | The Confessional/Advice Line | 2 | 03-22-2008 10:44 PM |
| Growing Out Of Friends | Ugly Bastard | The Arts | 11 | 10-31-2003 06:53 PM |
| Whore Bashing | JohnnyRichter | The Confessional/Advice Line | 1 | 03-08-2002 01:05 PM |