![]() |
|
|
#151 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Based on genetics.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#152 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Don't know where else to put this
Carpenter builds incredible egg-shaped treehouse hidden from view on Crown land just yards from multi-million homes | Mail Online |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#153 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
I've never wanted to live in Nigeria so badly.
THE HYENA & OTHER MEN - PIETER HUGO (use the "next" button to scroll at the top of the page) |
|
|
|
|
|
#161 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Would barely pass for Kitty Kat thread let alone photodocs... neg rep to follow.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#168 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Dude.
"So Yesterday" is supposed to be figurative. Did you actually mean that my post was "So YESTERDAY." OMG FUTURE. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#171 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
I was clearly making a joke, but then I realized that the article was published yesterday and wasn't sure if people would get the joke or think I was being a faggot. Apparently I didn't accomplish my goal.
What I meant was, this was yesterday's news. |
|
|
|
|
|
#172 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Now that Gangnam-Style is popular, here is a small photodoc of the Gangnam area at the end of the Korean war - now.
NGL, these pictures actually made me miss Korea a lot. Photos Document Gangnam's Change in Style - koreaBANG |
|
|
|
|
|
#173 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
Women struggling to drink water (possibly NSFW)
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|