Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-03-2003, 04:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

i am lame.

Last edited by Pliedes; 07-30-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 05:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 26
Jesus Chrystler is on a distinguished road
Pliedes,
Stop using the term "bloody", it makes you sound like a pseudo limey fag.
-JC

give a man fire, warm him for a day... set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
Jesus Chrystler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 05:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

fucking great thread

Fruit,

You are such a douchebag, what is it that you want with your life? You're a stubborn jackass just as much as your dad and you're allowing the both of you to screw you over in the long run. You don't care about high school right now? Well you will when you try to apply for college soon, dumbass. La dee fucking dah, you were in honors math, that still isn't a good enough excuse to fail. Why didn't you take normal classes and get A's that you knew you could get. A future for you? Bullshit. You could do anything you set your mind to, and you fucking know it. You've just set your mind to being a lazy dipshit, and you're kicking ass at it. I know that it seems like I'm coming down pretty hard on you, but you deserve to be kicked in the fucking balls at least once each day. You are doing some things right, though. Such as your newly "acquired" girlfriend, don't lose her over stupid shit. You know what I'm talking about, Puffy McPufferton. Treat that girl with every ounce of respect and honesty left within you, but don't be afraid of her. You have no reason, yet plenty of reasons to fear someone that wants to be close to you.

Stop being such a hyper, funny all the time, asshole at school. You know who you are, it's about time you let others know as well. You can't be friends with everyone, some people will like you, others won't, get over it.

Strive for what you love, not what you're used to.

Do your god damn homework..

If you want to kiss your girlfriend, kiss her, it's not a big deal, so don't think about it so much.

Stop stealing shit from work.

Remember who you are before who your friends want you to be.

Don't be afraid to be romantic sometimes, you know you are, and she does too. Sometimes, saying what you feel is going to feel cheesy, but that's not always a bad thing, especially if you mean what you say. Tell her that she looks beautiful.

Straighten up your act, fucker.

Your Partner in Crime,
Fruitacious B.

P.S. I will be writing you again.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 09:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Alpha,

Man, you need a severe kick in the ass for the way you were treating her over the past month. When did you stop loving her? Becuase that's the way you've been acting. Today I want you to give her the biggest hug and apologize for being such a douche lately.

So, you've got good grades right now. You do this every year, the first weeks are great until you get tired of doing homework. Stop being a lazy bitch and start doing the same thing everyone else puts themselves through, you're way to smart to let it all go to waste.

Get a job, seriously, you're a bum.

Cut your hair. Jesus Christ it's getting so long you'll look like the man (JC) if you grew a beard.

You've lost a lot of friends over the past year, don't let that keep happening. None of them were your fault but you know that a few more are slipping away... Save those relationships you care about most or you'll regret it.

Take a shower more than once every 2 or 3 days, you don't smell but I'm sure it's just not a healthy thing to do, what ever happened to the days you would take 2 or 3?

Just becuase you have a playstation two doesn't mean you need to play it at all times... Grounded or not. Read a fucking book, enlighten yourself.

Buck up,

Alpha

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Chrystler:

Stop using the term "bloody", it makes you sound like a pseudo limey fag.
Huh.
Unread 12-03-2003, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpha:
Take a shower more than once every 2 or 3 days, you don't smell but I'm sure it's just not a healthy thing to do, what ever happened to the days you would take 2 or 3?
I hear thee.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Jerad,

Your life is a joke, your a joke. Get off the fucking internet and do something with your life.

Love Jerad

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ish...

Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Silver,

You need to stop doing stupid things like ploting the next theft to make, and getting your self grounded!

Get over the fact no one loves you, some one might, but not if you act like your sad all the time.

Do something with your life, stop sitting around when your at home, start making use of the time you stuck alone, you could invent something nice.

Do your god-damned school work, stop drawing and sleeping in class.

And last, find a better job so you wont have to be angry all the time!

Sincerely,
Silver and Cold

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 01:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
Malibu,

Wow. So much to say... quit making stupid decisions without thinking first. Granted, you've gotten better about that, you still do make stupid decisions that you could definitely do without.

Quit flying off the handle at people and going off. You may not have total control over it, but you should have a little more damn control than what you do right now.

Stay away from relationships. They suck ass and they just distract you from doing important stuff such as homework and friends. As much as you like guys, and like to flirt, relationships right now are not for you. There's too much confusion in your life surrounding that area so just don't even go there.

Do your homework. Not at school one period before it's due, but actually attempt to do it the night before instead of "forgetting" your book in your locker. Nice try, Einstein. That's almost as bad as "My dog ate my homework."

Get more sleep. Try not staying up until 3 in the morning one night and then attempting to catch it up the following nights by going to bed at 5 PM or 7 PM. How about just having a steady sleep schedule.

Oh and lastly, get a damn job already. You need some money. Face it. Get off the couch, put down the bag of potato chips and go get an application somewhere!

Sincerely,
Malibu

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 01:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
dear me...

things aren't as hard as you are making them seem. you see him and talk to him enough to know that he loves you beyond explanation. you are so lucky to have him...to have found love.

kick your parents asses come spring time. tell them they are crazy wrong and need to trust you. quit being scared of them and their opinion. just because they have your life planned out for you doesn't mean they know what's best for you. you are intelligent and know what is best. follow your fucking heart. seriously, where would you be if you didn't? lost and pissed.

just be happy now. things are going well.

be nicer to people. well, nevermind, don't. how much fun would life be if you just acted nice and didn't get to make fun of them all the time?

laugh more.

do more stupid things to make yourself laugh. fuck the kids around you who give you those funny looks.

study more. there tends to be a trend with studying more, but shit, you could have a 4.0 if you studied more. you want to learn, right? well, damnit, get off your ass and read more.

don't get a job. things are alright now that you don't have one. you have enough money to last you until at least march...until then...well, you're fucked.

enjoy your time with your friends and family during break. they have made you what you are...and you know they mean the world to you. good times will occur.

shit, she's been your friend for quite some time. she lies...to you now. it's catching up. call her on it. kick her ass...not really, but seriously, don't let her get the best of you. friends don't lie...friends try to stay in touch...friends shouldn't be such fuckheads. you saw this coming, just bring it up.

hang out with your sisters. they look up to you so much. take them out for ice cream or something like that. they like you.

me, you are a pretty hip person as far as i'm concerned. just don't let situations get the best of you. remember what is important and take care of yourself.

love,
me.

[ December 03, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 03:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Dear the Butcher,

While your name is fucking tough as hell, you...well...alright, maybe you are too. While I know that you have only ever punched one kid in the head, you could probably kick more ass if given the chance. And hell, I know you want to.

You're a fucking compulsive liar. You lie about the stupidest shit that doesn't need to be lied about. Why? Why? Why, you stupid fucking idiot?

I also know your brother worries about you too much. While he means more to you than anything else in the world, I know you wish that he would stop spending his time worrying. If you fuck up, then you fuck up. So be it.

You will fuck up in life. You already have. You are a walking fuckup. There's nothing else to it.

You too are an asshole. One of the biggest assholes around. Why? You're not sure? Neither am I.

You're not very good at what you do, you need to accept it. While guitar is important, you're not good enough to do it the way you want to. Forget it.

In closing, you aren't that great and there are a lot of things you need to realize. Until you do, you're a walking fuck up.

Sincerely yours/
I've disowned you/

the Butcher

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 04:27 AM   #12 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Dear Pliedes,

Thank you for making this post.

I've spent time thinking about what I would write in a letter to myself. You know how hard a time I have with actualizing conclusions from my self-introspection. Regardless, aidful thought processes ensued.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 05:01 AM   #13 (permalink)

Dear Titan,

Thank for seeing the concept for all it could be, and making it so.

Your exactly same opposite,
Pliedes
Unread 12-04-2003, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

BDH,

Quit trying to please others so much. You run your mouth at times and dig yourself in a hole then try to climb out, and admit it your fucking tired. Start making decisions for yourself, you know your unhappy with something but you think of the other people involved instead of seeking what it is that makes you unhappy.

Realize what you have in front of you is great, yeah to let go of 4 years is nearly impossible. Realize that it really is the healthy thing to do, and be there for her like you always have. She'll always mean more than you can possibly put into words, but sometimes things weren't meant to be and the sooner you realize that the better. To the girl that is in your life now, get to know her and treat her right, your normally good about that just don't fuck it up by jealousy of another.

Work fucking harder at school, sure religion classes really kill you and they are a pain in the ass but if your serious about dental school then act like it. You can't let those hold you back from having a good GPA.

Control your hornyiness, everyone knows your like a god damn jack rabbit but sometimes you need to realize it's not the time nor the place.

Why do you have to turn small stories and turn them into something stretched when the small story is already pretty cool in itself, quit being acting like a two year old about that stuff.

Quit making decisions against your morals, yeah it may be fun at the time but look at the end you always regret it, you've improved as of late keep that up.

Be there for your friends and be able to admit when you fuck up, God knows they need you at times.

Work harder at tennis, you know you have the potential and talent right now, if you put half the effort into that, that you do with relationships you'd achieve the dream to play D-1 tennis and it could become a reality.

Sincerely,
BDH

[ December 04, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: BigDongedHoe ]

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 05:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Dear Dirty

Yes, you are super human. It is clear that you have god-like potential, since you are half god. However, there are still some minor flaws that could possibly hurt you in the future.

Remember going to the library and studying for hours? Yeah, start doing that again, this bullshit of not studying at all for 2 weeks is stupid. Sure, you're doing decent in college right now, but there is easily room for improvement. You're smart, don't let your brain go to a complete waste.

Stop being a dumbass a lazy ass and stop doing nothing all the time. This will just hurt you in the future.

Be nicer to your girl. You treat her like shit more often than not. She deserves much better than that, and you know this. Stop being a dick.

There's more to say, but you know as well as I do everything else, there's no need to tell you. Besides, you've got class to go to. Remember class? Yeah, stop skipping class.

Sincerely,
Dirty Harry

[ December 04, 2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2003, 03:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 29
Me Gustan Nalgas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Me Gustan Nalgas
Dear Nalgas,

First of all, you need to come to the realization that what you are doing in life, while it may seem noble to most, really isn't better than what other people aspire to do with their lives. Stop thinking that because you feel like you're making more of a sacrifice you are fundamentally better than anybody else... you're not.

Start sincerely trying to care for those around you. How can you expect for others to care about you if you don't show that you care about them?

Take some things (i.e. school) more seriously, but on the other hand, don't lose that innate sense of goofiness that you have always had. You know that's probably what I like best about you... your laugh always makes me crack up.

Stop being so afraid of the future. Its coming whether you want it to or not, so why not to make it as easy as possible by accepting change rather than running from it. Change is equally hard for everybody, so start learning how to deal with it.

Your world view is really, really ideallistic. Not that this is an entirely bad thing, but just be careful... things are rarely as you imagine they should be. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Remember to always and continuously thank God for the many blessings he has given you. Without Him you would be nothing. Also, don't be so hesitant to trust Him with every aspect of your life. I know that you seem to have it in your thick skull that you always know what is right and to trust anybody else with everything seems idiotic, but I'm pretty sure that the creator of the universe knows just a little more than you.

You are so freakin passive. I hate that about you.

Realize that your mom worries about you so much because she loves you more than anybody. Just remember that the next time she gets scared about what you're going to be doing for a career... admit it, its pretty dangerous and the last thing a mother wants to do is lose a child.

Your brother looks up to you more than anybody... ANYBODY!!!! Those are some pretty hard shoes to be in, but you are so give him something to look up to.

Stop working out so much... you're beginning to scare me. You definitely need to eat more healthily, though.

Remember that you are little without people to love and be loved by. Tell your best friends how much they mean to you the next time you see them (obviously try to refrain from severe gayness when you do this).

I know that you're really excited about this new girl you seem to have found, but don't place too much expectation on the relationship. Face it, you probably aren't ready for anything serious at this point.

Have confidence and walk firmly in the direction of your dreams. I've got a whole slew more to say, but you're probably tired of reading this for now. Expect to hear from me again soon.

Your pal,
MGN

:.:.: Me Gustan Nalgas :.:.:
Me Gustan Nalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2003, 03:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by Me Gustan Nalgas:
Your brother looks up to you more than anybody... ANYBODY!!!! Those are some pretty hard shoes to be in, but you are so give him something to look up to.
And to think, but 4 years ago you would push him off the bus and beat him up on a daily basis. My how we've grown.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2003, 06:46 PM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 29
Me Gustan Nalgas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Me Gustan Nalgas
Yeah I can only hope that he's forgotten about that... gosh I used to beat the crap out of that kid for no reason except to get a couple of cheap laughs out of tongue, BDH, brass, and others. Did I ever tell you guys that one time I got in trouble when i did that cuz my parents saw us get off the bus and watched me push him down?

:.:.: Me Gustan Nalgas :.:.:
Me Gustan Nalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2003, 12:27 AM   #19 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Dear Cough Man,

What the fuck is wrong with you man? I mean come on you have the potential to do really great things with your life if you didnt slack off and just give up. SHOW SOME FUCKING INITIATIVE (and learn to spell that word right). You only have two years....less than that make the best of it.

Hey I know that if good things are supposed to happen they will but heres the thing you cant make anything happen if you dont do anything. (you know cause and effect). Get off your sorry ass and make things happen. NOW!!!

Hey, why cant you keep a relationship together? You know which one i am talking about....she was amazing and you threw it away. I am not just talking about girls though. What about your best friend who is now your worst enemy? What did he do to deserve that? Sure he was being an ass but that shouldnt matter. BE THE BIGGER MAN.

Be yourself and dont give a shit who cares. Do you remember this motto....umm yeah I thought so...start being yourself, BIATCH.

Hey, guess what your family cares. Dont keep shoving them off like peices of shit. Remember your little sisters need you very much right now...be there for them. Sure your parents can be assholes but they do really care about you.

Finally NEVER FUCKING EVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT DESERVE OR CANT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT. I know people have kinda lost faith in you but that doesnt mean you lose faith in yourself.

After all that shitn have a great day

The kid you left behind in 6th grade,

cough man

p.s. thanks pliedes needed that

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2003, 04:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
tongue-

What the fuck man? You disappoint me at every turn. I can't help but ask what the hell you are thinking about sometimes. Honestly.

All you do is complain about your lack of a girlfriend, but what do you do about it? Nothing. "Time spent wishing is time wasted." You don't try to find girls, and when you do somehow manage to catch a girl's attention, you don't do anything about it. You really need to step up your self-confidence man, because I'm tired of it. And it's not just me. Everyone else is tired of seeing you fail at this day after day. And this whole 'fear of rejection' thing...yeah, that needs to stop. So you've been rejected 3 times by 2 girls. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. I mean, you're fairly good friends with both of these girls now, right? Jesus, you could easily get a girl if you wanted. Let's think about some of the things your prom date told you...let's also remember that this is a girl that was on the Nubblies "Hottest Girl at WCHS" poll...

You're:
-attractive
-funny
-you make people happy
-she began to list off girls that were jealous that you didn't ask them to prom

How can you ignore that day after day? If this is so, then you should be automatic with any girl you come in contact with. Just remember that song All in My Head, grab your balls on the way out, and do it for Christ's sake, because frankly, I don't know that I can listen to you complain much longer.

And this girl back home you keep thinking about...move on, while keeping her interested. Date other girls, but keep talking to her. You're building something, but what? Who knows? Just let it ferment and concentrate on other things. I mean, there's obviously something there if you can continuously do dumbass things, but she keeps pulling you back in. Why does she do that? Is it your way with words, your closeness to her family, or maybe she feels something for you, too. I don't know how many times you can drop the ball and fuck up with that situation, but the fact that she is genuinely happy to see you each and every time is something. Stick with it. "If you can't get someone off your mind, maybe it's because they were supposed to be there." Only God knows where it's going.

Speaking of God, whatever happened there? Remember when you were a huge church-goer? When was the last time you even went to a service? April? May...maybe? You've lost touch with God, and it's obvious to you. Change it somehow.

Don't be so pessimistic. Sure you've had it rough, but so have so many others. Raise above it.

Read more. Textbooks especially. You could be at the head of most of your classes if you took them seriously. As far as other books go, just read them.

You don't have to be funny. It's not the only reason people like you.

Stop fucking around and decide what you want to do with your life. Weather it's a degree in business or whatever, just get in there and get your life on track.

Spend more time with your friends. Whenever you go home, you spend most of the time with your family. You are closer to your friends than most of your family. Every once in a while screw them and go hang out with your friends. They really shouldn't mind.

Take more chances. "Life is not to fear, life is to enjoy." You are always the happiest when you take a leap or go out on a ledge. Remember prom? Challenge yourself. If there's something you want to do, but are worried about or afraid of, do it. It'll work out for the best either way. I mean, don't forget to listen to your favorite quote, "It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do." You say it all the time, but do you ever listen to it yourself?

Basically it's all summed up in that last paragraph there. Take more chances. It's like in poker, you're too cautious. You're so much happier with your life when you actually do what you want and not just dream about it. Remember, "dreams are nothing more than wishes". Make your wishes come true. Only you can do that. People aren't going to hand you everything you want in life. You're the only person that doesn't believe in you. You really need to change that.

-gina

P.S. I know this was a riddled with quotes, man, but that's the way you are. You rarely like your own words for some reason, so you prefer to use others. Make your own quotes.

[ December 08, 2003, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
Unread 12-08-2003, 04:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Me Gustan Nalgas:
Did I ever tell you guys that one time I got in trouble when i did that cuz my parents saw us get off the bus and watched me push him down?
No, I don't believe so. You're welcome to share, though.
Unread 12-08-2003, 05:16 AM   #22 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

UB-

Nice work finding the stones to write this letter, you're a bigger person for it.

You've changed so much since high school, half of your old friends don't even know you or recognize you anymore. Most of this change has been good, but a few things have been bad too.

Don't be so obsessive about things. All things in life are best taken in moderation. You're quick to burn out instead of fade away. At the very least, make up your mind as to which of those is best.

You are really nice to people that you like, which is good; but you treat people that you don't like as if they are the wart on the ass of a flea. Try being nicer to the people you don't like, and maybe not quite as nice to the people you do like...that way they don't use you.

Thanks for not having a "I have to have a girlfriend" attitude. Stay that way. If you are going to have a girlfriend, just let it happen naturally, without trying to force it. If you force yourself to like a girl, you'll end up dating some psycho girl named Tracy with big boobs that annoys the hell out of you. Fuck all of the Tracys in the world, sure...but don't date them for God's sake.

Speaking of God, why don't you go to church pal. I know you're starting to feel like you don't believe in God as much as you once did, but that's probably just because you don't remember a damn thing about Him. Start going to church again, then make up your mind if you think it's all bullshit or not. (Hint: It's probably not...).

Do something great. Don't slip into a routine of mediocracy, and wake up 40 years from now to find yourself collecting some shitty pension, watching TV while your ugly old wife brings you food. Grow up with stories to tell your Grandkids.

Run. Remember this summer when you could pop off three miles, and not be breathing any more heavily than you were when you started? Do that again, you'll thank yourself.

Be nicer to your parents. I know you don't always see eye to eye with them, but they're your parents for God's sake, man up and show a little respect. Spend more time with your family too. Anytime you go home, you're never in the house unless you're sleeping.

Don't ever be a pussy, don't ever back out of doing something that you're too afraid to do. You've been there before, and you know that you'll be glad in the end if you go through with things instead of backing out.

Read. Honestly, read a fucking sentence, somewhere, anywhere. The only thing you read anymore are internet messageboards, and poker opponents...pick up a damn textbook. That reminds me, quit being so mediocre and shitty with your grades. Sure, you get decent grades, but you do it without studying for one fucking second. Maybe if you put two-shits worth of an effort into your GPA, you'd find yourself on the Dean's List more.

Shower...dear God, take a fucking shower.

You've jumped out of a plane five times, and at the age of 19, you're going to Florida all by your fucking self in a few weeks, to do it ten more times...yet, you're too afraid to walk up and have a conversation with a girl that you are geniuenly interested in. You walk up to whores and other girls you have no interest in like it's nothing...now why don't you walk up and talk to a girl that you could see yourself dating? Just remember, don't trick yourself into thinking you like her, just because she might like you back. If once you talk to her, you realize she's a dumb-hoe, shimmy your way out of that relationship.

Don't get so damn pissed when you lose. Anything, you name it, when you lose, you get violently mad. To some extent, it's a good thing, but you don't have to pop off and punch your locker after you miss two shots in a pick up basketball game. You're a perfectionist in some areas of your life, yet not in the most important areas. When you lose, don't dig a hole and climb in it, stay calm, and figure out why you lost, so it doesn't happen again.

Be strong, be daring, be smart, and be safe...you'll be a'ight.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-08-2003, 02:23 PM   #23 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Jerad,

Stop spending so much damn money on hookers.....save your money....namly UB...he doesnt give good head.

Unread 12-08-2003, 04:03 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaw:
namly UB...he doesnt give good head.
No head, is bad head.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-08-2003, 04:10 PM   #25 (permalink)

No believe me....most head is bad head....you just have to use your hand more..HAHA