![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
I fucking hate my roommates. One of them was really cool at first, but as I've gotten to know him I've realized that he was simply putting on a fake persona to fool me into thinking he was cool. The other roommate I hope dies, today. I hate him more than a human being has ever hated another. I hate him more than Hitler hated the Jews. Fuck him and his whole family. From now on I'll refer to my roommates as Dylan and Kevin.
Dylan isn't too bad, but he is on a steady trend of becoming worse and worse. He's pretty much a dumbass, who likes to exaggerate things to make himself sound cool. He used to clean up, now he just adds to the destruction. He doesn't turn anything off when he leaves a room (lights, tv, ps2) nor does he know how to shut a door when he goes through it. Oh yeah, we just got him a key to the house, and he had lost it within a month. At his current status, I could stand living with him. But if certain trends continue developing, I will go insane. Kevin is the worst human being I've ever met in my life. Not that he's a "bad" person in the way most people would think. He's not like a bad ass or anything. I mean he is the worst human being because he sucks at life. He is worthless. He never goes to class, he dirties up all of the dishes in the house and never cleans any of them. As I write this both sinks are filled with his fucking dishes. It got so bad that I went out and bought my own plate, bowl, cup, and silverware that I keep in my room so that I can use a plate when I want to use a fucking plate. The worst part about this kid is his friends that come over and basically wreck the place and clean nothing up. Sunday night him and his faggot friends were drinking outside in the car port, one of the fucks broke a glass. Monday afternoon I told Kevin to clean that shit up, Thursday afternoon it was still there, so I fucking cleaned it up. I hate this kid so much. I want to kill him. Oh yeah, he also has a rock band in the living room. They suck. Anyways, I know this sounds like a huge rant, and it is, but the main focal point of this thread is to get any insight from people who have had similar experiences with assfucks like these. What's the best way to deal with them? I have to live with these fuckers for the remainder of the year, so I don't want to piss them off really bad. Also, Kevin is 21 and I get all of my alcohol from him. I don't turn 21 until May, so I kind of need him to like me. Any help would be great. I may just kill them. [ October 08, 2004, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ] |
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|