Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > The Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-10-2004, 02:40 AM   #51 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

'Tis not too late for a certain Fruitacious B to get in on the action is it? If not, then the action is what he will soon be in.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2004, 02:53 AM   #52 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Anyone on the board is fair game at this point actually.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2004, 02:09 PM   #53 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck loves the cock.

Loserboard:
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 1
cough man - 1
Ugly Bastard - 1
tonguegina - 1
malibu - 2
Orgazmo - 1
Pliedes - 2
Combat Chuck - 2

Hopefully, Pliedes has gotten over his love of the cock enough to find out that he is ixxor.

Unread 01-12-2004, 12:36 AM   #54 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Well fuck me and call me Sally, but I think that Malibu is ixxor.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2004, 01:26 AM   #55 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
Well I think Pliedes is mistaken, because I swear that Silver and Cold is ixxor now.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2004, 01:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Im not nearly as Ixxor a that Fruitatious B kid!

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #57 (permalink)
Bokononist

I remember a day a long, long time ago. My grandfather and I would go for long walks through the woods. He'd tell me stories about his life, childhood, and the war. I loved those walks. One time he told me a story about this guy he knew in the war, cough man was his name. Interesting story it was, but the thing that got me was that my grandpa never finished the story. Right in the middle of the story, he had an aneurism and died right then and there. So I never got to find out what he meant when he told me that cough man was ixxor. I'd be willing to bet that cough man is still ixxor.

Unread 01-15-2004, 01:42 PM   #58 (permalink)
Ish...

Loserboard:
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 1
cough man - 2
Ugly Bastard - 1
tonguegina - 1
malibu - 2
Orgazmo - 1
Pliedes - 2
Combat Chuck - 2

So, I was reading this email, and it told me about this toungegina guy who was so Ixxor!! I couldn't believe it!

Unread 01-15-2004, 08:59 PM   #59 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
That was obviously one of those spam e-mails. If you really want to know who's ixxor, you need to look to Titan.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2004, 01:22 AM   #60 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

If by "Titan" you mean "Fruitacious B", then yes, "Titan" is ixxor.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2004, 02:31 AM   #61 (permalink)
Bokononist

Who the hell is Fruitacious B? I could've swore that you meant that Ugly Bastard is ixxor, but maybe it's just me.

Unread 01-16-2004, 02:05 PM   #62 (permalink)

Kra2h is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kra2h
I'll play
Kra2h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2004, 02:58 PM   #63 (permalink)
Ish...

Loserboard:
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 1
cough man - 2
Ugly Bastard - 2
tonguegina - 1
malibu - 2
Orgazmo - 1
Pliedes - 2
Combat Chuck - 2

So I was talking to my great aunt on the phone yesterday when she brought up this guy named Pliedes, and told me that he had this crazy disease that made him ixxor!

Unread 01-17-2004, 08:17 PM   #64 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Then Pliedes bust into S&C's aunt's house and stabbed her in the head, proclaiming that Orgazmo was ixxor!
Unread 01-18-2004, 10:15 PM   #65 (permalink)

Loserboard:
Combat Chuck - 2
cough man - 2
malibu - 2
Orgazmo - 2
Pliedes - 2
Ugly Bastard - 2
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 1
tonguegina - 1

Rumor has it that Vitruvio is ixxor.
Unread 01-19-2004, 01:53 AM   #66 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Where did vitruvio say that he was playing the game? I thought you had to throw your hat into the ring to play this game.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2004, 02:18 AM   #67 (permalink)

If you would read the rules, good sir, it doesn't say that they must first say they want to play, only that it isn't in the best interest of the game to tag people who never get on. Mr. Vitruvio has a nack for appearing at convienient times such as this; we'll see if he does.
Unread 01-19-2004, 03:06 AM   #68 (permalink)
Bokononist

So this is a test of Vitruvio's mettle eh?

Unread 01-20-2004, 08:24 PM   #69 (permalink)

I really had some faith in Vitruvio. He let me down. He probably didn't see it though as Orgazmo hasn't been on that much lately.

Loserboard:
Combat Chuck - 2
cough man - 2
malibu - 2
Orgazmo - 2
Pliedes - 2
Ugly Bastard - 2
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 1
tonguegina - 1
Vitruvio - 1

*fucks Malibu, signifying that she is ixxor.
Unread 01-20-2004, 10:22 PM   #70 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Orgazmo has been on plenty. You haven't been on much lately. Now what?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 09:16 PM   #71 (permalink)

Loserboard:
Malibu - 3
Combat Chuck - 2
cough man - 2
Orgazmo - 2
Pliedes - 2
Ugly Bastard - 2
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 1
tonguegina - 1
Vitruvio - 1

And we have a new leader on the loserboard.

I hear that Silver and Cold is quite the cockleford... and she's ixxor.
Unread 01-22-2004, 01:29 PM   #72 (permalink)
Ish...

Its lies, its all lies!!!!
I'm not the real ixxor, Percipere'Chan is!

Unread 01-23-2004, 01:53 PM   #73 (permalink)

Kra2h is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kra2h
What a sad day to be Perciper'Chan... Ixxor for to long.. Gwahha!
Kra2h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2004, 12:02 AM   #74 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

And what a sad post by Kra2h. Great job on being a waste of space.

Loserboard:
Malibu - 3
Combat Chuck - 2
cough man - 2
Orgazmo - 2
Pliedes - 2
Ugly Bastard - 2
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 2
tonguegina - 1
Vitruvio - 1

With that, word on the street is Combat Chuck is 100% full-blooded Ixxor.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2004, 07:17 PM   #75 (permalink)
Ish...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
Chuck loves the cock.
Loserboard:
Malibu - 3
Combat Chuck - 3
cough man - 2
Orgazmo - 2
Pliedes - 2
Ugly Bastard - 2
silver and cold - 2
Percipere'Chan - 2
tonguegina - 1
Vitruvio - 1

So, I was typing on Nubblies, and my cell phone rang. The caller ID was blocked, but I answered it anyways. The deep voice on the other side said that Pliedes was ixxor and that I better not tell a soul.

[ January 25, 2004, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: silver and cold ]