Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > The Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

Internets: 299
Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough

Might I add...

TBE, in your expected insubstantial rebuttal that I have noticed as a reoccurring theme in your posts, where you may quote something like wiki or the constitution, please include pix of ur tits.

That is all.
Landing Strip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
Been told twice

Internets: 1299
TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landing Strip View Post
Might I add...

TBE, in your expected insubstantial rebuttal that I have noticed as a reoccurring theme in your posts, where you may quote something like wiki or the constitution, please include pix of ur tits.

That is all.
TwoBlackEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #28 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough Landing Strip is a jewel in the rough

I believe this is where you make use of a link and the acronym "NSFW."

Like this.

NSFW

Last edited by Landing Strip; 01-29-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
Been told twice

TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe this is where you make use of a link and the acronym "NSFW."
You're the one who wanted it.

And since when is a topless man a problem for your workplace?
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

are you a topless man?
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:19 AM   #31 (permalink)
Been told twice

Quote:
are you a topless man?
Clearly. I mean, everything on the internet is real.
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:26 AM   #32 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

I'm positive you'd be questioned if someone at your workplace saw a grotesquely posed male who could be mistaken for a woman [*note large tits and mangina with a crease to give the illusion of a real gina]. But I do not know in what areas you work, so I suppose that I can't say that I am positive that you'd be questioned for having that picture on your comp at work.

If you were that boy, then I am sure your colleagues would have realized that you're a fat fuck and wouldn't really have any concerns about your life.
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #33 (permalink)
Been told twice

Quote:
I'm positive you'd be questioned if someone at your workplace saw a grotesquely posed male who could be mistaken for a woman [*note large tits and mangina with a crease to give the illusion of a real gina]. But I do not know in what areas you work, so I suppose that I can't say that I am positive that you'd be questioned for having that picture on your comp at work.

If you were that boy, then I am sure your colleagues would have realized that you're a fat fuck and wouldn't really have any concerns about your life.
Frankly, I think someone with a frontally nude woman as his avatar needs to STFU and stop whining about things being safe for work.
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #34 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

catfight! rawr!
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:48 AM   #35 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

Fair enough.

It is interesting that you assume I have a penis [unless you were using your pronoun unknowingly, I don't really care], as I have no indication of sex.
Unread 01-30-2009, 01:24 AM   #36 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Let's get them tits out there girls!
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 01:25 AM   #37 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Little less talky-talk and a little more boobies, know what I mean?
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 01:26 AM   #38 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

how bout some vagoo?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 01:32 AM   #39 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

tittttttttttttttttts
Unread 01-30-2009, 04:16 AM   #40 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

tits.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 09:41 AM   #41 (permalink)
Been told twice

Quote:
Fair enough.

It is interesting that you assume I have a penis [unless you were using your pronoun unknowingly, I don't really care], as I have no indication of sex.
I find it interesting that you don't understand that the masculine gender is the default in the English language.
Unread 01-30-2009, 02:18 PM   #42 (permalink)
Resident Pube Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBlackEyes View Post
I find it interesting that you don't understand that the masculine gender is the default in the English language.
That is why I said "unless you were using your pronoun unknowingly."

Last edited by Landing Strip; 01-30-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Unread 01-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #43 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

This cat fight sucks.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #44 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBlackEyes View Post
the masculine gender is the default in the English language.
This is common among the uneducated.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #45 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #46 (permalink)
Been told twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
This is common among the uneducated.
Oh, how sweetly ironic.
Unread 01-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

(o)(o) or GTFO

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #48 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

( . Y . )

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2009, 04:49 AM   #49 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 171175
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #50 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

jugsjugsjugs

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote