Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-22-2003, 03:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 205
Internets: 10
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Post

I remember POGS. I always had quite a bit a fun on the playground with them. It was basically like gambling for kids. Those were the days.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2003, 10:39 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

POGS were great. I remember playing with them in class and getting into fights over having certain kinds. The game was a very smart idea that made a simple person a lot of dough.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2003, 11:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Ahh the Michael Jordan Pogs, I thought I was the only one.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 12:16 AM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
Ahh the Michael Jordan Pogs, I thought I was the only one.
Not even a little bit. Michael Jordan POGS were a mainstay in my collection to show off.

These days bring me back to the great days of destroying somone's stash with onl a couple slams I'm to lazy to quote the person that mentioned the large slammers that made pogs suck, I fully agree to your statement. Get a normal sized slammer but if you need a crane to toss/lift the damned thing put it back in your pocket you fuck. Pogs was about technique not weight.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 12:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 147
Internets: 10
ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
Post

Kind of would help if I was where you all were but no I am off at stinking BSU so sorry man

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 12:31 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by ttbabe23:
Kind of would help if I was where you all were but no I am off at stinking BSU so sorry man
The get off your ass, buy or find some pogs, and send them here... Now.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 12:46 AM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3
Internets: 10
ttbabe Translator is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by ttbabe23:
Kind of would help if I was where you all were but no I am off at stinking BSU so sorry man
I would be more than happy to help you kind folks out in this the most delicate of situations; however, my current position isn't too favorable for such a thing to happen. You see, I'm stuck at my place of education, Ball State University. My deepest condolences to all affected.

[ October 22, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: ttbabe Translator ]

<i>[Lost In Translation]</i><br />If anyone has any information regarding her signature's true meaning, color me interested.
ttbabe Translator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 12:51 AM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Post

Again heed my words... But this time I'll dumb it down for you.

1. Get of Nubblies
2. Find Pogs
3. Put Pogs in box (the square thing that your family lives in)
4. Send them with Fed-ex Overnight (that means mail them)
5. Then, AND ONLY THEN, post something intelligent on Nubblies that doesn't make me want to stick a shotgun up your vagina and pull the trigger.

GO NOW.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 09:44 AM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 147
Internets: 10
ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
Post

I have pogs peeps, just no damn way to get my ass back to warsaw. plus my pogs are back in warsaw

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 12:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3
Internets: 10
ttbabe Translator is on a distinguished road
Post

Guys, I have the pogs. The problem is that I don't have a way to get back to Warsaw. Now, this is assumed...plus, I've already mentioned it...but I'm going to be very redundant, I'm going to say it again. My pogs are in Warsaw.

<i>[Lost In Translation]</i><br />If anyone has any information regarding her signature's true meaning, color me interested.
ttbabe Translator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net