![]() |
|
|
#7 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 540
Internets: 406
|
biting the lip is not happenin. I'd donkey punch a bitch for that.
I deleted the picture, but I will have my ex gf send it again. She was talking smack so I fucked her hard on the carpet and painted her. When we got up I saw spmoe red on the floor. I was like WTF. Then I looked at her back. daaaayyyum. Her skin was rubbed off in two places. One the size of about 2 silver dollars and the opther the size of a half dollar. BOOYAH. Pimpin ain't easy, but GD's gotta do it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
First let me say, good job saying smithereens. In my opinion, it's one of the more underrated words of all time. Second, that girls sounds like she's got an issue or two. I'm all for broads talking dirty, but "no man can dominate me" and "you're scared of the power of a woman" is a little weird. I would have slapped her around a little bit, she sounds like she needs an attitude adjustment. She sounds like the prime candidate for experimenting with the donkey punch.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
|
sounds like someones daddy touched their danger zone. i would stay away from this one. violence in the bedroom is a sign of very serious issues. confusing an expression of love with giving or recieving pain is for people who dont know how to love
|
|
<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA
Join Date: May 2005
Location: secret ninja lair
Posts: 1,106
Internets: 10
|
if a girl is into that type of shit, you have to establish your alpha male status post haste.
|
|
the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
What better way than by donkey punching the shit out of her the first time you get down. No bitch expects that shit the first time.
My life goal is to donkey punch a girl who's virginity I'm taking. |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|