Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Private Stuff > Nubblites

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-02-2003, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

This would of course be Wednesday after school. It would be more of just playing for fun than a practice. But if we are going to have a rematch we really need to keep playing. Who's in?
"Four or more, lets go score. Three or less, don't bother with the mess."
-Orgazmo

So lets here it. Who will be there? I know I will be.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2003, 02:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

I believe I will be. Antram expressed a want to play ultimate frisbee after school on this day...but I'm not really sure how set in stone that sumbitch is. I'm guessing it's not going to happen...and that this is.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net