Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Private Stuff > Nubblites

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-23-2003, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
50 Cent
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Actually, all of intermuals are canceled, so don't show up. I shit you not, Mr. Groose called my house, I believe he also called Antram and Woodward, I dont know everyone's number, neither did he, so this is probably the best way to inform everyone of this information. Have a nice day.

  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

I want to know why Gross called everyone on our team. He leaves a messge telling me to call the other team members when in fact he has actually done so.

[This message has been edited by Lethal (edited February 23, 2003).]
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

He didn't call me. Fucker.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Post

I can see why I wasn't called, although it would have been nice.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
pliedes
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

I didn't get a call from anyone... thats ok though, gives me a reason to bitch at gross on monday.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

Good thing i called you orgazmo. I see you didn't do your job however. Sorry pliedes.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

On a side note. 200, wow that feels good. It certainly took a while though.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 06:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
50 Cent
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Pliedes I was told by my mother that Grose had called you, I guess she was wrong, what a dipshit. Anyways, sorry about that.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Straight Outta Compton
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Post

I called Orgazmo to tell him that intramurials were cancelled and then he wasn't home because he was out doing a project, and I went out there with somebody else that was in his group and I was going to inform him then. When I pulled up, good 'ole Lethal had just called him to tell him. That's pretty cool that Gross called everyone that he could. That's a ton of people. I would have just called like the team captain or one person on the team and told them to take care of their team.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Because of the lack of phone numbers that I had whilst not at my house, I called Cory & Yotter. Neither answered, but I left a message for Cory to contact pliedes & tonguegina...

Munsch ended up going as well...
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

I didn't think we had to worry about munsch.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 02:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,100
Internets: 10
buckeye is on a distinguished road
Post

yeah understandable, i showed up to support you guys, i think i will start playing again after state meet this weekend.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 02:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
50 Cent
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

That makes me happy Mr. Buckeye.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 03:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Grose gave me a call...then Cory...then Zach called me. Needless to say, I was well informed that there was no game this afternoon.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net