![]() |
|
|
#36 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
God damnit post your avatars!
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 (permalink) |
|
Level 20 Holothetan
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
|
DDTempest
Ugly Bastard StabMaster Arson Mr. Blonde ![]() SittinOnDubsWGW George W. Bush Ironic Mustache THEINCREDIBLEdork Repugnant Abomination Orgazmo DramamineDream ninjaface Banana Tits BigDongedHoe tonguegina |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
already edited on first page.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
f3lix
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I'd like to start with congratulating DDtempest on another great thread idea. Although writing this I can't help but think that maybe he's winning all of our hearts over a little too easily. *raises eyebrow*
Either way, With a new president in the office, and the celebration of the inauguration over, I propose a new avatar; Favorite Movie Characters I had to think about this one for a bit, but I finally decided on.... And yes, that is Rowdy Rod Piper for those of you who were asking. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-21-2009 at 03:03 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
New suggestion; Also post along a video clip from the movie with your character if its relatively unknown.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
|
Easy one.
Pretty sure it was UB's top 100 films that got me to download it, any update? Blonde/UB/Gaz/whoever Why is your avatar not your name? would it have been? |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Are you talking to me? It was when I first started posting; I figured it'd be a little redundant If I did it again. It's humorous to me how many people thought I was actually blonde that first year or two.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Okay, originally had this:
![]() But had to switch when I remembered Vince Vaughn's character from Swingers (which I would rate as a "must see" for everyone on this board if you haven't already). Wow, I'm glad that list served some purpose. Decent chance I never update it again. Would prefer not to quantify it as much and just post the good ones "movies I'd recommend" thread from now on. |
|
Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 01-21-2009 at 03:30 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Easy enough.
![]() |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tucker. | Orgazmo | Reviews | 57 | 05-28-2012 02:30 AM |
| Santa Claus | Mr. Blonde | Jibberish | 16 | 11-30-2010 03:00 AM |
| 960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! | ninjaface | The Confessional/Advice Line | 2 | 03-22-2008 10:44 PM |
| Time Zone Garbage | DJ FC | News | 13 | 11-30-2005 07:40 PM |
| Some Jibberish | DJ FC | Jibberish | 13 | 01-07-2005 04:57 PM |