![]() |
|
|
#55 (permalink) |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10
Internets: 2892
|
You're boyfriend just called to say that I shouldn't mind you because you're just upset that he's been "rationing the dick".
I'll take his advice and leave you alone. You must be the guy who brings the "wit" to the board. Bravo, sir. Bravo, indeed. 1-1 Back to you now, tiger tits. |
|
Last edited by DLaw22; 08-20-2011 at 12:30 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 (permalink) | |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Quote:
Is that the joke? Man i'm stoned as a motherfucker and am just slightly more witty than Cocktooth. I just think you're a douche. Also this isn't a "post battle" count, this is a vote for you being a dickface. You and I don't get a vote in the matter. Get learned, son. Dlaw22 is a dickface: 1-0 | |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 (permalink) | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10
Internets: 2892
|
Quote:
Mr. Blonde has penis breath: 1-0 Trying to read your posts is worse than being forced to watch two retards fuck: you're really not sure what your looking at but, in the end, you realize that it makes no sense either way. You see, I don't need to "get learned" to fuck you up in a battle of words--all I need is higher than a sixth grade education. | |
|
Last edited by DLaw22; 08-20-2011 at 04:19 AM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#64 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|