![]() |
|
|
#6 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Boneless wings are stupid. I have a homemade recipe involving Frank's Red Hot and a secret ingredient it's butter that is pretty god damned delicious. There's also a local bar that has these spicy/sweet wings that are enormous to the point that they're about 3/4 the size of regular chicken, that nearly make me orgasm.
Not sure if you guys have them and I may catch some shit for this because I'm referencing a chain, but in a pinch, Wing Stop has never disappointed either. They have a garlic parmesan flavor and a lemon chicken flavor that are both incredible. Let's talk about dipping: Ranch or Blue Cheese? I'm a both guy myself. |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Cooking for Assholes III: Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas | DramamineDream | The Arts | 12 | 10-17-2012 03:57 PM |
| Time travel timelines mindfuck thread | DDTempest | Reviews | 20 | 01-22-2010 10:17 AM |
| Cooking for Assholes IV: Chicken Parmesan | Mr. Blonde | The Arts | 7 | 01-05-2009 10:12 AM |
| Chicken Caesar Grilled Stuft Burrito | fat_retard | Reviews | 1 | 07-17-2003 10:51 PM |