![]() |
|
|
#103 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#104 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I love this thread so much now.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#105 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
NSFW GUYS, THIS LINK IS NSFW
http://fuckinmagnets.com/ EDIT: sorry, i meant to mention that in the post, but I forgot. Ads, ads, ads. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 04-30-2010 at 08:38 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#109 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
Yes, I guess someone's not as 'cool'io...
Coolio's Tattoo Screw Up -- Nothin' But a 'G' Thang | TMZ.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#110 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
what the fuck is this |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#112 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#113 (permalink) |
|
Level 20 Holothetan
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
|
Old news from what I hear.
I had first heard about it right after their Miracles video went viral. A few people I told had said, "Yeah, you didn't know that? They have been Christian for a long time." Those people might have been know-it-all assholes, though. |
|
|
|
|
|
#114 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I was suspicious after Miracles, but wasn't quite sure. Pretty fucking retarded, if you ask me. Great trolls, though.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
From the article:
Videos: Understanding Insane Clown Posse's "Miracles" :: EMPTV |
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Apparently these guys pulled a stunt that took over 3 lanes of traffic in California back in October. Imperial Stars Cause Traffic On 101 In Publicity Stunt |
|
|
|
|
|
#122 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
First attempt = 5 minutes, 56 seconds, no cheating. I thought I was going to lose it during the opera montage but pulled it together, hoping for something/anything once it was over. As of 30-45 seconds after that ends, nothing else happens.
I'm comparing watching this to holding my breath under water so these two sentences are my versions of taking a breath. I'm now going to dive back in and attempt to finish it in two sittings. EDIT#1 (7:14): Shit gets real. I'm pretty sure this is a parody. I'm definitely not going to be able to finish this this sitting. EDIT #2 (11:30): No longer sure it's a parody. These assholes could very well be serious. Starting to become concerned... All thoughts of finishing this with head above water have vanished. EDIT #3 (12:10): Okay thank god it's all a joke. (Mental note: I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be one final trick like when Jason comes out at the last minute in a Friday the 13th movie and is still alive and still kills someone.) EDIT #4 (18:50): It was a trick. I can't believe it was actually real. The whole time it was real. It was real. Real. ... |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Last edited by Ironic Mustache; 07-18-2012 at 03:02 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#124 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Just watched it in it's entirety.
I can't wait to hear ICPs 64 minutes of Hoe Flow. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|